Aman Fire Protection aims high, sets ambitious goals, and reliably delivers results for our clients.
Aman Fire Protection Consultants is an engineering, consulting, and training firm based in Muscat, Oman and Abu Dhabi, UAE, specializing in code analysis, plan review, third party certifications, emergency response planning, commissioning, HPR Insurance audits, and fire protection system surveys. Aman’s licensed fire protection engineers and consultants are uniquely qualified in various occupancies and have a diverse range of background experience in mechanical; chemical; civil; industrial; architectural engineering, emergency first response, firefighting, and fire investigation.
Aman is an approved fire consultant with the Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA) and is the sole provider for NFPA training to PACDA and the Sultanate of Oman.
Aman is delighted to announce the registration as a House of Expertise (HoE) officially in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This UAE recognition follows similar recognition by fire officials in the China, Korea, Macau, and Singapore. Aman International Safety Engineering & Fire Protection Consultants L.L.C. HoE registration by the UAE identifies Aman as legally qualified at the UAE federal level to serve as a third-party reviewer of fire protection and life safety designs.
Registered House of Expertise in the UAE
Aman International delivers the following services:
– Prepare Fire & Life Safety Report and Risk Assessment Report,
– Obtain initial approval from ADCD for Safety Drawings
– Review Architectural Plans to comply with Civil Defense Regulations
– Review Shop Drawings prepared by Contractors, and get Civil Defense Approval
– Design or Review the requirements of Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lights, Voice Evacuation,
Signage, to be considered during MEP Design
– Smoke Management System
– CFD Modelling
– Make inspection at site to confirm that the installations done by contractor
is approved by Civil Defense, and finally get the final Hand-over Certificate from